Friday, August 29, 2014

Photo Friday– All Star Monster Trucks

This was the moment he waited for all month. He diligently slept in his bed every night (Both kids were told they could go if they stopped couch surfing and slept in their own beds) and checked off his calendar every morning. All to witness this moment….. a Monster Truck SMASHING a School Bus!!!!!!

IMG_6576

Right now, just seeing this picture Jack is singing a little song,

“Here he comes, the Monster Truck to smash the School Bus,

Monster Truck, Monster Truck!

He crushes everything he sees

Monster Truck, Monster Truck – WOW!”

IMG_6427IMG_6554

Oh yes, those trucks made quite the impression (pun intended). Both kids were sooooo excited that they got a reward for sleeping in their beds and filling in thier sticker chart that they wanted to work for something else. Kevin and I put our heads together and thought maybe we could finally execute that ‘sometime this fall’ plan to take the kids to the Zoo in Salt Lake City as a reward. However, our kids had something more important, a higher priority, that they wanted to work for. What are they checking of the days for now? Trick-or-Treating of course! Guess I better start working on those costumes…..

IMG_6534

**Note – I will do a post on the Fair, but we’re going again tomorrow, as we really didn’t see much besides Monster Trucks on Wednesday, and I’ll do one big summary**

No comments: